Seguidores

FUTURE PROJECTS

FUTURE PROJECTS
only here, in this blog :)

sábado, octubre 30, 2010

YOU are the problem

Seems like just yesterday you were a part of me. I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong. Your arms around me tight, everything feels so right. Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong. Now I can't breathe. No, I can't sleep, I'm barely hanging on.
&Here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces. Can't deny it, I can't pretend just thought you were the one. Broken up, deep inside but you won't get to see the tears I cry behind these hazel eyes.
I told you everything, opened up and let you in. You made me feel alright for once in my life. Now all that's left of me is what I pretend to be so toghether, but so broken up inside. 
Swallow me then spit me out. For hating you, I blame myself. Seeing you it kills me now. No, I don't cry on the outside anymore...
ANYMORE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Look up!

New York time :)

VOTAVOTAVOTAVOTAVOTA(:

Tu opinión es muy importante para nosotros. Al final del blog tienes una pequeña encuesta en la que puedes votar por una de las cinco opciones que te ofrecemos para conocer lo que piensas sobre esta página. Muchas gracias a todos :)